[no subject]

<!--
Dtrader wrote on December 2 and i quote,  "OK Tony, for about four
years, I managed the world's undisputed single largest OJ book, cash
business was second or third..."
(dan, is this statement true??)

Dtrader wrote tonite 12/6 12:00pm:

> Tom DeMark says in his message below "don't speculate. get facts"  yet he goes right on to make clear lies and mis-statements himself.
I have never claimed to be the "biggest trader and operator in the oj
pit".... I have no idea where Tom is coming up with this stuff.
(or is this statement true????--they both can't be!!!)

okay, dan i've taken your words at face value:  isn't "i managed the
world's undisputed single largest oj book, cash business was second or
third" the same as "biggest trader and operator in the oj pit"?? aren't
a manager and a trader the same. how many other misstatements,
misrepresentations, etc. have you perpetrated on this group. dan, "oh
what a tangled web you weave...."

now you claim that you worked for louis dreyfuss and only 2 or 3 big
people in the pit knew you. Why? did you wear a mask, did you
impersonate someone else, did you use a pseudonym?? were the "big"
people 6'8'' and over 250 lbs.--clarify, give me stupid vacuous details
like you demand of others, never completely satisfied and always
obstreperous. it still doesn't change the fact nobody knew who you
were--runners and clerks turnover positions daily, maybe that's why. why
did you leave? must have left a serious vacuum on the floor and been
disruptive to markets what with the manager of "the world's undisputed
single largest oj book" missing. anyways,i think i'll accept your
challenge to get the "time of day" from your mentor and if he gives it
to me, i'll report directly to you what it is and how they have all
survived since you left.

dan, i've been accused of creating inferior indicators, of being poorly
organized, illogical at times, of forgetfulness, but never a liar and
you've done it repeatedly and that's unfair. liars(see above conflict
with your own words) accuse others of lying when they are not. the
advice i am about to give you is worth more than a system which
correctly calls every market top and bottom to the exact minute. it has
to do with your interaction with others and inner peace. remember you're
only as good as your word in this business as well as in life which in
your case is obviously suspect...my advice is always "tell the truth and
it won't make a difference if you forget what you told others". you'll
be able to sleep better and trust others and maybe this transformation
will affect your cohorts and other scoundrels at this site.

you're right, perhaps jim the eskimo should review your plea that
someone who clearly lies and makes misstatements be suspended--you'd
certainly qualify. in fact let's make a deal, not that you'd keep it
given your history. i'll withdraw voluntarily from this site provided
you allow mr. eskimo to review these facts and let him decide based upon
your own conclusion in mind(see above)--banish the liar, in this case,
it would be you.

-->