Tom ...

Bob. You are to be commended for telling it like it is.  (Bob's note below).

I find it humorous that Tom DeMark can not even defend himself without
disparaging others.

I also find it amusing that Tom has some doubt about my background (which I
can only surmise is pure jealousy since he himself has never been a
professional trader).  While Tom apparently knows a few things about simple
oscillators and how to trademark them, he knows very little (perhaps
nothing) about commercial traders with the exception that at one time a boss
of his was in the cotton business.  The firm I worked for between 92-95,
Louis Dreyfus, is indeed the world's single largest trader of orange juice
(and in fact far larger than Tudor, albeit in a completely different
industry).  That information, by the way, was offered ONLY after someone on
this list (who goes by the name of Tony Parker) asked if anyone on the list
had knowledge of juice trading.  It was not offered unsolicited nor as a
self-endorsement of any kind, such as we hear so often from Tom DeMark.

The pit traders Tom refers to are actually small time locals and not the
kinds of legitimate independent brokers we did business with (in this regard
there exist really only two that fit this category.)  My reputation among
those who matter in the juice business is well known (even though at present
I am no longer engaged in it) and I can tell you that Tom would very likely
never even have access to these individuals much less know their names.

Because Tom is apparently so full of himself he chooses instead to lurk and
make personal antagonistic comments "in private" rather than confront me
directly as he know that in a head-to-head discussion his arguments would
collapse of their own contradictions.  I have given him every benefit of the
doubt yet he remains defiant and mute. I think that is the best measure of
Tom's sincerity and intent.
Regards
Dtrader