combining daily bars with intra-daily bars

My signals are based on daily bars. I would like to combine the charts
based on end of day daily bars with continuous intra-day data, cancel
the stream of data at twenty minutes before the close of the trading
session, and convert the incomplete intra-day data into one bar so that
I can analyze the data for a possible trade before the close of the
session. In this way, I can possibly avoid adverse openings the
following day. Then, I would like to erase the incomplete continuous
data and replace it with bonafide end of the day data, and repeat the
process. Is it possible to do this with SuperCharts or Tradestation?
I welcome any suggestions that you have for me.
Marting