Wizard passes wand

I see in 12/98 FM p. 24 that Schwager and Lukac are handing over their CTA
to Tom Basso (Trendstat).  Says '97s performance was -11.5% but YTD, thr
9/98, Wizard Global Diversified is up 15.7%. That doesn't seem bad. Equity
under management has fallen from $70M to $15M.

Wonder what is up? Tom says they will not change Wizard's trading system.
Something to do with the business side (Wizard's) of things not going well.

I quess I'm only interested because I thought highly of his "Managed
Trading" books and of course his "Wizard" books (I count them as one) are in
the top 5 of all time as far as impact on my trading.

Scott Hoffman
Issaquah, WA