From: LP Hemond <lhem50@xxxxxxxx>
To: CBOT Contract Specifications <specs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, December 03, 1998 12:52 PM
Subject: CBOT - New Project A Trading Hours

>This is an update on CBOT's Futures contracts or Futures Options contracts
>specifications.
>
>December 3, 1998
>
>R E M I N D E R  N O T I C E
>
>RE: REVISED PROJECT A7 SCHEDULE FOR CONCURRENTLY TRADED ("SIDE-BY-SIDE") PRODUCTS
>
>As previously announced, and in accordance with a September 15, 1998 Board of Directors
decision, the Project A trading schedule for concurrently traded products (Treasury Bond
and
>10-Year, 5-Year and 2-Year Treasury Note futures) will be adjusted as follows beginning
Sunday evening, December 6, 1998:

>Afternoon
>From: 2:15 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
>To: 2:15 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
>
>Overnight
>From:6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
>To: 6:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
>
>Day
>From:6:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
>To: 5:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
>
>Under the revised schedule, overnight Project A privileges will remain valid for
concurrently traded products during the period from 5:30 a.m. to 7:20 a.m.  Daytime
Project A privileges also will be valid during this period, and will remain in effect
until the end of Project A afternoon session at 4:30 p.m.

>To accomodate the Project A terminals which are located on the Exchange Floor, "regular"
access to the Exchange Floor will begin at 5:00 a.m. Monday through Friday.

>Questions in this regard may be directed to Jeff Hersh (341-7650) or Angelo Russo
(435-4692) of the ETS Business Team.