Re: Put/Call Index -- BMI

Thanks for the Info Jim. It will be nice to be able to now plot the
P/C ratio.

If anyone has clean Historical BMI Data for @VCC and @VPC who would be
willing to share it, Please forward the .omz to my private Email. I
offer any other data I have in return.

Thanks in advance,

Alan Courchene
positionsize@xxxxxxxxx