Re: importing ascii data

Go to Help in tradestation and lookup under ASCII data.
It explains it all. Basically tradestation accepts only the
following ascii headings:
date, time, open, high, low, close, volume, oi.
So you have 7 heading to play with. First two
you can only write date and time, the rest you can use
for anything.
In your case you can put "newhighs" under volume or open interest heading.
TS will then plot newhighs as uptick or donwticks intraday / volume  or oi
on EOD.
Val.