Re: omega-digest Digest V98 #704

Tom:

I'll ditto Dons message below (hope it comes across,as i receive the 'Digest
ver)

Adding that I've had some previous contact with you (taping of your original
seminar series for "Futures" in 94,which I attended),and have not heard
beforehand any negative remarks concerning you,-except maybe in the past couple
years having the "TD" logo on most ALL your original indicators- (g)

Cheers,Chris