get facts straight

Hi
I received a private 2 line e mail from TD.
TD / L Williams spoke at a Fasttrack / Cycles club meeting  ( phone 714 502
2273 ) 30 miles South of Los Angeles in the city of Buena Park in mid. July
1996 . The two guys were well received by the audience.

Personally, I have no qualms with anyone. I dont buy systems, indicators etc.
I only collect data using the Omega software / excel.

This is getting to be a shouting match , & I would rather lose.
Michael Dieter