RE: Daytrading article in WSJ

Speaking of fills, it lloks like Datek screwed me today by holding my
order when they should have executed it.  I entered a limit order Friday
to sell shares of Egghead Software at $31 1/2 / share.  Egghead closed at
a hair under that price and I was anticipating a spike up in the morning.

Well come Monday I got my spike upwards as Egghead soared to $40 / share,
however my limit order never executed even though my limit price had been
exceeded by 9 whole points!  Egghead traded around $38 / share for a full
half hour before plummeting to $25 / share and I never got my fill!

Worse, a friend of mine who trades with E-Trade says he experienced the
same problem with Egghead in his account this morning.

So are the brokerage firms holding our orders and not executing them as we
have directed?  Isn't this illegal?  Are there other explanations for
this?  If not, I'm going to directthe SEC to look into the matter.

- Hacker

---
Dark Hacker            | Fortress Of Computation
hacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/

       "Building our future... one twisted freak at a time."