"explanation"

recently, at the behest of one of my programmers, i subscribed to this
newsgroup to observe and establish a sense of awareness as to new market
timing directions. being totally computer illiterate, i created a
"address file" including the moderator of this group. in haste, i
inadvertently and unintentionally  included his name, as well as
numerous others, as recipients of my remarks. this error occurred early
in the morning(1:00am), after many hours of interrupted research. no
ulterior motive, nor commercialization was ever intended. i think those
of you who know me are aware that my goal has been to develop research
ideas and not to promote them.

i apologize to anyone who perceived my errant miscommunication as
anything other than what it was.

i thank those of you who subsequently have responded with various
greetings and reintroductions.

i respect what you collectvely--and mr. eskimo(jim)-- are attempting to
accomplish and i only wish that i had had your collective minds as
resources when i began my 30 year campaign to research the markets.

keep up the good work.

thank you,

tom demark