Subject: Updating Tradestation
Author: John Payne
Date:  11/27/98 10:35 AM

Hi,

I'm having problems updating Tradestation. I have V4.8 build 18 on CD and
it installs fine. However when I try to update it to build 19 or 20, I get
Error 112, unable to expand all files needed. I've re-downloaded the update
but that hasn't helped. I just moved Tradestation to a new machine and had
no problems on the other. Currently running a P-233, Win 98, 192 megs of
ram. Any ideas?

Thanks,
John