Re: MidAm

Clint:

The price of all the Chicago seats have declined rapidly. Many of my
friends that owned now lease, and when they are forced to choose between
buying a new seat or trading upstairs, many will now go upstairs. Many
floor traders see that the end of at least some of the open outcry pits
is near--and with Merc seats cut dramatically in price and lease cost,
there is simply lower demand for Mid-Am seats--simple supply and demand.
By the way...there were quite a few years not oo long ago when the best
play in the price of sugar was buying a seat--at less than
$3000...prices fall and rise and fall and rise...

Tim Morge