OHLC View Source Code for MFC?

Does anyone have sample source code for an Open/High/Low/Close View
class for MFC? I am writing an MDI/OLE app to read from .csv, .mkt, .prn
files to
consolidate data from several data vendors to one file which could be
used by all of my analysis packages. I would like to be able to edit/add
data from an OHLC chart. Also, I am interested in being able to
translate between data between file formats - such as CSI to ASCII and
reverse. (MetaStock, GenTick, CSI, Signal, Bonneville, etc...) So I am
also interested in information on these data formats and source for
bar chart/graph views of data (Volume/OpenInt and computed functions.)

This is for a non-commercial objective (to save myself time) and I am
willing to share my work any who contribute.

Thanks,

Rolf L. Quam
rquam@xxxxxxxxxx