Subject: Re: DTN Question
Author: Ted Reback
Date:  11/24/98 11:00 AM

Can you tell it to collect every symbol? Has anyone done this and taken a look
at
what happens to cpu utilization (i.e. are you still able to run charting with a
large amount of open symbols, indicators and systems  and other programs
concurrently without losing trade information or noticing degradation of
performance
in the other programs)? At one time someone had posted a note that trying this
with
something less than a full symbol set caused  noticeable degradation and
multiple
system crashes on 300mhz PII's with 128mb ram.

Ted