Re: DTN Question

I agree with Val here DTN is a good company and it was Omega that prevented
them in the past from providing data to TS. DTN's data feed is advertised
as being faster than anybody else at a lower cost. I had them on satellite
using their dumb terminal and was pleased. I did sell them at once in the
past until they starting being unfair with their contracts. You had to
cancel 10 days prior to the end of an annual contract are it renewed for
the entire next year. They enforced this BS clause so I stop selling and
using them because of it. I'm not sure if it still applies's but if I were
to use them again I would be very careful about signing anything with them
without first reading it very carefully especially the renewal clause.

Robert