Raymond? Bond Trades

Ray or Raymond, I was wondering if you could post some examples of Bill E's
bond trading methods.  We would all benefit from some post by you and others
of Bills clients that were treated so badly here on the list in the past.
Please accept my apologies for the death of the cold stiff doggie of Bills'
and I wish to make it up to all of you by extending a warm hand of
friendship.  I would love to know as much about Bill's methods as I can
short of buying the Booklet that he sells.  Also could you give the
information on how I may acquire that work of art and the subsequent prices.
I may be desperate to buy it in the future once you and others post the
profitable trades for us to see.  I was wondering if Bill or yourself has a
real time real money track record?  If not a hypothetical record will do for
I trust you completely and have no doubt that you speak the truth.  I hope
you will welcome my extended apologies and take me up on the invitation to
enlighten us all with your post concerning Bill's methods.

Thank You Sincerely,
Mark Brown