Re: DayTrading

>Off we go again .... its been a nice week up to now... don't you have
another list to go to.
>Can we have a Brown free list???
>Ray Stacey

Ah, a member of the Spam fan club, guess I can count you to participate in
the timeshare in Vegas?  What a nice useless reply to nice useless post,
thank you and you have a nice day!  Please continue the most interesting
post about monitor cards and when you have finished months of fooling around
with it you will discover that it was a big waste of time and effort.  What
you really need is a way to make money in the markets, that is why I
suggested the timeshare in Vegas because any method is better than no
method!  MB

PS No you cant have a Brown Free List,  you can go to the omega overflow
list that the TrickScam guy runs I hear it is brown free.  Have a lovely day
and please check in on your doggies every now and then to make sure their
ok.