Way off topic RAM question

I apologize for the inappropriateness of my question on this list; if
someone would advise in private I would appreciate it.  I bought a RAM
manager RamCharge 4.0++ from Sunbelt-Software last month.  Must have been
their last sale before they turned off the lights.  Don't answer email or
phone.  The software has a "VCache Memory Control" with min/max default
settings of 512/1024 (512/1024 what I don't know).  A pop up box says to
set the min "use half MaxFile Cache or 1/8 RAM" and set the max "use 1/4
RAM".  I have 40MB RAM; any thoughts as to what I should set min/max at?  TIA

Fran Sniderhan