Re: Poll form Jim Cox removal

Richard,

I do not want to be an administrator of anything. I just want
an end to this Cox and other spam becsause my delete key is wearing
out.

I am very happy if you or anyone else collects polling results or
gets rid of Cox.

Apparently the list administrator has so far not be willing to take
Cox off the list - since he is still here. The poll however might add
credibility to the removal request if enough people participate.

Gerrit