Re: Poll form Jim Cox removal

Hans,

> I dont think we need a poll - the rules are CLEAR - they have been VIOLATED
> repeatedly by some people - the last one is JIM COX - people who violate the
> rules cant be on this list. PERIOD

Very, true he should have gone long time ago - but why is he
still around ? The conditions for his removal were met a long time
ago.

I expect a proper poll will give the final legitimation  to
remove cox.This is why a high participation is desirable - hint:

http://www.egroups.com/vote?id=911294422168

Gerrit Jacobsen