Wrong Dead Wrong!

Below is what supposedly Bills daughter wrote to me,  not the sweet young
thing you might think.  She is 32 and does what?  Runs a Successful Public
Relations company.  Enough said.  I didn't use any F*** words on the Omega
list at ALL!   and I didn't in private email to her/Bill.  Get this No Spam
= No Exposure of such by me.   If you aren't a spammer then no problem.   MB

I am Bill's daughter. I am 32 years old, married to an American academic,
and run a successful PR company from Boulder, Colorado. I have a huge
respect for
my father and the work he does. You know nothing about me and your remarks -

" If you do have a daughter I pity her for having a low life sleazy daddy
like you. She needs to come to America and escape the evil English
suppressing King boot kissing empire and see what real freedom is! " - are
indefensible.

ps have we noticed that only vendors are for this other list when they are
the very ones who should be expelled to it!