CME to shut down... Get real....

Any suggestion to temporarily shut down the CME for any reason is totally
absurd. Politicians or journalists may suggest this crap because they have
no idea what they are saying. If this article is true then the US Justice
Department has absolutley no idea how the global financial system works. If
they shut the CME, they literally rip out the heart of the global financial
body.  The only way the CME will ever shut down is if we have a global
financial armegeddon(pardon the potential spelling error). So please, do
not encourage this crap. Also remember, Alan Greenspan is the second most
powerful man in the world and I am sure he wouldn't like the CME to shut
down. To shut down the CME in order to chase a few billion dollars of dodgy
money.. get real..... that's peanuts compared to what the entire global
financial system would LOSE if you shut down the CME.