Re: My point is proven again

<< First, we on the list don't have a problem with Hans or Pierre.

 Secondly -- Isn't it amazing that when the silent majority post something it
is
 in private to you.  Funny they don't post it to the list to support you.
Some
 of us usually silent people don't have a problem posting to the list.

 Also, why don't you post the entire reply you receive with the name and
email.
 MAYBE just MAYBE because you are making this crap up yourself.

 John >>

John,

I sent the following (privately) to Rose yesterday. I did not receive a reply.
I think she/he is very selective in disclosing the 'private' posts he/she
receives.

Just to let you know that not all the private posts she/he receives are in
support of her/him.

Rosalind,

Would you consider Bill's posts spam? If so, the above request for
individual's to be unsubscribed would include him - Yes?
If Bill had already been unsubscribed for his spamming, the noise and
offensive language would never have occurred in reaction to his posts.
It seems to me like a chicken and egg situation and I'm not sure you've got
the order right.

Kim