Re: Friday, 13th November 1998

Just to inform you this shouldn't surprise anyone on this list thats been
around a while.  Now let me ask how long have you worked for Bill or are you
Bill?  If I had know you were going to post it in a public forum then I
would have been more explicit.  I will send you a more detailed post after
this so please feel free to do with what you want.  I dont mind being quoted
and I stand by my post.  Bill is a SCAMMING SPAMMER of the worst kind.  And
his conspirators are even as bad.

Mark Brown

:To members of the Omega-list Obviously my comments about this individual
are correct. He did not have the courage to post it to the list and show his
true colours
in public.

PS the letter Bill sent was formatted the exact same as your email so I
suspect that you are all the same person.  Funny you are all up this
morning.