Re: Dial Data

Mike,

I just switched from Dial to Unfair advantage (for futures).  I was finally
fed up with all of the uncorrected errors that constantly seemed to find
their way through. The UA data is huge clean and other than the initial
setup fees the price is good.  They may not have shares yet (but I think
that they are coming soon).

By the way, I switched after canvassing this list.  It seemed to be that UA
users were pretty danged happy.

Good luck,

Stewart.

At 08:46 PM 11/12/98 -0800, Mike Lange wrote:
>Hello there,
>When I reinstalled SC4 on a new machine, I iniatialy chose to ignore the
>free trial offer and use a different service(ProphetDirect).  However they
>are not really good at EOD data ie..no stock split adjustment, and to get a
>hold of one of there technicians is a pain.  I would like to use dial data
>now and want the special price that they offer on the trial screen(I never
>have used them before).  Any way to get that screen back???
>
>TIA
>Mike Lange
>Siniwali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stewart Taylor