RE: Free Trading Newsletter!

This letter was sent to me 5 times.  Not once, not twice but 5 times.  This
is just one small example of a ton of spam crap I've gotten over the year on
this list.  How about I forward this to all the SPAM LOVERS out there so
they can spend more time with it?  Or how about the system vendors who waste
my time.  It's not even entertaining like posts from some bashers on this
list.  I also think the SPAM LOVERS need to go back to school and learn to
count right.  The number of times you press delete to flush the SPAM far
exceeds the same number from so-called bashers in their attempt to stem the
flow of sewage like this.

B.