RE: Level II

I want to see a chart. I need to see where prices have been EOD and
intraday. That's what I need and that's all anybody should need.  If buying
does clear the 3/8 area, does that make me a buyer?  Or so I buy in
anticipation of cleaing 3/8?  Or do I scalp a teenie?  Dang,  that's just
too much work!  By then it's too late because guess what an even bigger sell
order suddenly appears at 44.  The MM info is just as volatile as a chart
yet it's much shorter term and less reliable due to sluggish reporting.  So
what's the benefit of Level II?