Pagers

Anybody here on this list using a floor broker armed with a pager in the
S&P. Trying to figure a way of not having to go up there I would rather be
home but see a fortune in slit second executions in the S&P. I planning on
renting a room have my computer with TS and have somebody stay with it to
take the signals. Then I'll be on the floor have an ear piece in my ear to
act on the signals. I don't want to get hung up in the floor traders game
just do my deal and go home. That's my plan unless I can stay here and do
the same. Until then I'll get trading the old way and I'm learning day
trading in stocks. But to kill the chicken you got to go to the hen house
and hang with the other wolves. Tell me why this crazy please so I can save
time and check in the local nut house and start my prozac. Not to mention
the time and money that has to be invested doing this (Kill The Big Chicken

Robert