You will be missed - The Emperor's New Clothes

I have met Neal a few times. He has my e mail & phone # for 2 years. Never has
he solicited me or people I know for anything.

Incidentally at a meeting, a lot of people were gathered around him asking his
opinion on corn, beans, bonds etc. His answers were simple...guys do your
homework and then put on the trade. How much did I pay to attend the meeting
...Just $ 15 (to cover room rent & refreshments)  and this meeting was not a
"come on" for more expensive seminars or indicators.

Knowing Neal has not made me richer , but wiser. And I dont trade corn , beans
etc. He talks openly about the guys who take the other side of the trade which
is refreshing to hear.

Neal, You will be missed.