Re: Indicators

mark brown made a comment a while back that has stuck with me. he said
that if we developed a system that we had supreme confidence in, and
if knew that sucker inside and out, then fear and greed would lose
their power over us.  i believe that is true.

developing a system that you believe in gives you the discipline to
trade it.  of course, proper system design also includes a healthy
dose of mm.

TJ

doctors are pursuing a dream of curing cancer. i see no problem in
pursuing a dream discovering the perfect system or ultimate indicator.
the grail is like gold, it's where you find it.

---Wong <whs@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Are we chasing an impossible dream - what with the perfect indicators
and perfect systems?

Maybe we should dwell more on trader discipline and money management
rather than just perfect indicators and systems.