Re: Anyone have Market Profile Add-On's for TS4?

Ken,

you might be interested in our product Tickscape which allows
plotting in 3D price-levels vs time. It allows to build your own
indicators which are then expressed as the Y-dimension of the 3D
graph.

This setup allows you draw indicators relative to price levels. E.g.
show how often the market traded. How strongly it bounced off certain
price levels etc. Tickscape features its own compiler language.

Although Tickscape runs on top TS one cannot import the indicators
into TS. If one would like to use these kind of functions in TS
oen would have to program them  TS which is quite a
task since it involves intensive shifting and sorting of arrays.

Sincerely,

Gerrit Jacobsen
http://www.tickscape.com

> Just joined the list.   Has anyone heard of a 'Market Profile'
> add-on for TS4?   I would like to be able to calculate some
> very simple stuff like:
>
> 1.   Calculate a day's hi-volume price level (updating as the
>       day's trading session proceeds)
> 2.   Calculate a 'value area' where 67% of the day's activity
>       took place.
> 3.   Same as #1-2 for longer (or user-defined) time periods.
>
> Ideally, I would like to set up these calculation as 'indicators' so
> I can use built-in functions/indicators on top of them. I had
> planned to wait for TS5's Activity Bars feature, but from the sounds
> of this list, that'll be a while (if ever ...).
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Ken Low
> Hingham, MA

Gerrit Jacobsen