Re: Daytrading

You wrote:
> There are many methodologies for SOES trading, and there are
> traders that can scalp using a SOES system. When I was exploring
> SOES (18 months ago), I watched an experienced SOES trader for a
> day. He made 27 RT trades that day netting $2600 after commissions.

The WSJ ran an article today on SOES and daytrading.  Unfortunately
a lot of firms are preying on the little guy for startup trading
capital.  Sucks.  Lots of little scalper partnerships are adding
liquidity to the market and competing with the larger firms.

Technology has brought real-time intraday markets to anyone with a
PC and a web connection.  That's ok, I have as much chance as they
have except I have one advantage... I have no ego... had it
surgically removed in 1997 after that Intel debaucle  :-).

- Hacker

---
Dark Hacker             |  Fortress Of Computation
hacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/

Investment and Market Outlook:
	http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/Investment/index.html
Bishop Protein Analytics:
	http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/Bishop/index.html

       "Building our future... one twisted freak at a time."