RE: Flexsoft.com

Stefano,

I used to use it a few years ago before I switched to TS.  I used it in
conjunction with Metastock to do nightly scans.  Back in those days it had
the kind of programming flexibility that no other program even came close
to.  Even SystemWriter at that time which sold for more than 5 times the
cost of TAS didn't have as much flexibility.  For whatever reason the
creator and programmer of TAS (Martin) decided to go back to working 9-5 for
a living instead of in his words "sitting around waiting for the phone to
ring."  In my opinion TAS had a huge amount of potential to rival even
SystemWriter if Martin had chosen to market it.  I never saw ads for it or
any other type of advertising aside from what came with Metastock.  As
Metastock faded so did TAS.  Martin tried to make it compatible with
Supercharts but at the time Omega would only divulge their proprietary file
format for a few thousand dollars.  That was a few thousand too much for
Martin so he tried to hack the format but which didn't quite work 100% of
the time.  When last I talked to him a couple years ago, he was working on a
Windows version but this was taking way too long since Martin didn't know
windows programming all that well.  Coupled with his new programming job,
TAS was on the back burner and I suspect for good.

I use Easy Language now to generate daily analysis.

Brian.