Re: Market Profile

Peter,

> Anyone out there using Market Profile to trade.  Is it worth
> researching, and can it be systematised?  Care to recommend any
> books or courses?

You might be interested in checking out our web site. It is certainly
worthwhile to investigate the issue since Market profiles let you see
shifts in the equilibrium.

I would like to add that our software is not a classic Market Profile
but rather a specialized 3D charting engine which lets you see price
/ price action relationships. It is freely programmable.

Regards,

Gerrit

Gerrit Jacobsen
http://www.tickscape.com