Re : MARK DOWN'S UPCOMING SETTLEMENT

Dans un courrier daté du 17/09/98 04:13:19  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 Mr Love it or Leave it,

 If Mark settles with Omega and there is a gag order, I will volunteer to
 take over the duties of bashing Omega right where he leaves off.
     Omega Research will never see another penny of my hard earned
 money.  They have needed some competition for a long time and I think
 that TradeLab is going to provide just that.  Stay tuned for the
 location of the new Omega bashing Website...

If some were using TradeStation to develop winning trading system, they would
not have to consider such stupid activities like web bashing and calling for
competition.

During this time, my trading system continue to work without the help of
TradeLab or Metastock RT or Power Trader or DayTrader Pro or anything you
want.

Besides, I feel  a new source of income to psychologist and the like is going
to appear soon:
Opening Omega  devoted seminar to help these unhappy people.

<<
 You know what they say about mice... Where there is one there are many!

This is exactly what my cat shares  with your thinking.
Quoting it:
"...miaow..miaâaow.. iik iîîîîk ....slurp."

-Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com