Re: Mcguire on Fire!!!!!!!!! off subject

On Tue, 15 Sep 1998, Peter wrote:
>Maybe I am missing something, but what the heck does this have to do with
>Trading, Omega, or whatever.

The possibility exists that the person in possession of that
63rd HR ball might be willing to =trade= it for =Omega= s/w.

> Isn't there an Alt.Baseball.whatever newsgroup someplace.

There are quite a few, =but= they mostly contain tons of
code, bug fixes, Y2K patches for trading s/w, updated symbol
universes and the like. Posts to those groups which relate
to baseball are considered off topic.