Re: Another Indicator Alternative for Axom.Com

here's an easy one for ya, joe

http://www.dynamictraders.com/dts.htm

scroll about halfway down to the s&p chart and look at the STORSI
indicator.

this should be real easy, it's even got the parameters!  this has been
requested on the list before, but no reply as yet.

TJ

believe or not, i'm not being sarcastic, just ez language impaired

---"The Omega Man (TM)"  wrote:
By the way, if there are other indicators out there that you'd like
The Omega Man to reverse engineer, just send me a URL where I can look
at a chart with the indicator and some price data....  we'll see if we
can't save you some cash.