Re: indicator?

In a message dated 98-08-26 21:45:13 EDT, editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<
 Adjust the length to accommodate your preferred trade-off between
 smoothness and response.  You may normalize the indicator to a 0 to 100
 scale, if you so desire.

 There are other ways to code an indicator like that at axom.com/commodities.
 I'll post some more alternatives if folks are interested... >>
Omega Man:
Interesting formula and I am interested in other alternatives.  There is one
claim by this website that you will know how long you will be in a trade
before you enter the trade.  Sounds impossible unless there is some timing or
cycle feature.  Anybody know if this can be done or what the other rules are
for this indicator?
Lynn