Re : Serious Question

Dans un courrier daté du 26/08/98 21:32:57  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 If Germany and France can keep from killing each other as they have in the
 past!
 Right Hans and Pierre???

 -Tony Haas

 cliff wrote:
 >Since you are building this for the future, don't forget the impact of
 >the Euro itself, which may indeed vault itself into a premier if not
 >the top world reserve currency, the way things seem to be going.

That was the basis of Europe building, the monetary aspect is only a recent
consequence
Now, for me, no risk to kill anyone, I have carefully avoided my military
commitments when I was young.

-Pierre Orphelin
"
That no idea on Earth is worth the price of death,
That you must leave this to those  who have none,
That the only major-generals you must follow  the footprints,
Are the major-generals of the tin toy soldiers army,
"
Georges Brassens in "Les deux oncles".