Re: Serious Question

>Mark:
>
>The Euro pit on the Merc [one of the pit committee members] says it isn't
close...they are the volume leader. I asked for exact figures...we'll see
what they come up with.

>Tim Morge

Tim, just thinking aloud here and wondering if we were to build a wish list
of all the items we thought would influence the world as a market.
Specifically data that is market related, no fundamental stuff.  What would
the basket look like as far as contents?  I figure Euro's and all the major
foreign Index's for sure.  To prevent a skew I would put all the bond type
markets into another pile.  Trying to keep like items together then
factoring all of them somehow and creating a easy to look at ranking.

MB