Re: Serious Question

Mark:

I would say yes to your first two guesses and the MERC for the Euros, although I
wonder if you look at the Asian hours and paste in their Euros, etc, since they
are actively traded there and are 'exchangeable' for Merc Euros...

I would also look at a currency or two or a proxy for currency values. There was
probably a time that I would mention precious metals, but they have not
responded with any follow through to any event lately. How about a commodity
price gauge inserted as well, since the recent Asian crisis seems to have pushed
grains and metals down as well?

Best,

Tim Morge