Re: Serious Question

Mark,
Euro traded on the Merc is the highest liquidity around.
As far as the big picture, here is the priority:
1. Currency markets: spots and forwards - the out most importance.
Futures on currencies are of secondary importance.
2. Government  Bonds ( US bonds, German Bunds, etc. )
3. The rest of   private sector: stocks, indexes ( SP ), etc.
4. The rest of the bunch: metals, energy markets, grains, softs.
Euros are important as a hedging mechanism for money  overseas.
To keep the pulse on the world you need to understand the BIG GAME first or
the MONEY MACHINE,  even  who we are and why and what.
As far as which markets are the most "valuable": metals, energies or anything that
has to do with natural resources of the planet except food
and  not currencies, bonds, sp or pork bellies.
Here in the US the most important Futures Market is US Bonds by far, the
most liquid is Euros, and the most misunderstood and abused is SP.
Val.