Re: true lies, true ad (true missile)...

>First, I'm revamping my web site and will offering free versions of a lot
of TradeStation code with also a lot of explanation

Good, you can automatically count me in on any free demo's and if I can use
something I'll buy it.

>Second, we are polishing the neurofuzzy thing Version 2.0 (alpha). A free
evaluation version will be available too.

I hope that it is easier to run than the last one I tried.  I could never
get the demo I down loaded to work. The program is not user friendly though
it looks good.  I found the lack of an elementary explanation of the overall
installation painful.  The installation instructions assumed I knew
something about the product and I dont.

Thanks, Mark