The best things in life are free...

Folks with Omega server date problems...

A little fly [without the chips in its head] whispered a clue concerning the
mysterious 12/31/98 date that suddenly popped onto everyone's Omega server in
the night. Seems it wasn't a software problem, but merely a rather new techie
that had problems typing the right time and date and then compunded their error
by resetting a server...and *poof* !! We all woke up checking our watches and
calendars.

For those of us still using paper bags to hand chart, you can ignore this
explanation, as well as any technical explanations regarding fixing the date and
time and data on your server. Quality paper bags have a fail safe no-net
non-connection built into them. Remember! Always buy quality paper bags. If you
can't find a quality paper bag distributer near you, call 1-800-MARKBRN. Modern
mail has made quality paper bags available to the mases!

Best,

Tim Morge