Re : Look in the mirror

Dans un courrier daté du 26/08/98 01:03:27  , Tim Morge écrit :

<< k, I can understand that, if it's the case. Then I would ask Pierre [I am
 assuming Pierre indeed does have a working Beta version of TS 5...I'm willing
 give him the benefit of the doubt about that]

I have one, and I'm not allowed to give information back, as any beta tester.
However, I did it sometimes.

<<
..to delete the posts other people
 make revealing what they think they have learned about the product and stop
 littering the list with all these personal attacks on people that are
actually
 trying to share information with people that are interested. Pierre did not
 attack the information that was posted here--And by the way, the information
was
 not posted by Earl originally, but by a different person that was seemed to
be
 quoting someone else--Pierre took the opportunity to again make more personal
 attacks on someone.

Nothing to delete.
I never attack someone personally first.
Once some better behaviour will be better understood on this list, then I'll
accept lessons.
What is strange is that a few people find abnormal to continually bash a more
than 100 people company, who are human beings like you (I hope) and me.
Have you had any thought about what they think of the misinformation and
perpetual bashing ?
Do you know that you attack their work, and their integrity ?
What's the hell of this ?
Buying a software are subscribing to a list to not give the right to write
anything.
So, for the moral lesson series , I'll wait a better teacher.

<<
 He could have either deleted the post and shook his head, or made an innocent
 post stating that he could not reveal any information about the current Beta
 version but in his experience, he does not agree with the information. But
then,
 Pierre is constantly telling us about the Beta version he has that does not
have
 all the features enabled. So he isn't doing a good job hiding behind a claim
of
 an agreement with Omega.

Yes, and this is the case for the features.
The beta is a beta, ie a version to be improved and debugged.
We have not the right to speak of it.
An we do not need as the current information may not be valid later.

<<
 Folks were just passing out information. That doesn't call for personal
attacks
 from the mad frog physics tester or the etched-silicone featured man. If you