Re: data reception during LOAD WORKSPACE??

Dual Processors?
Is anyone running TS4 on a Dual Pentium II system , and compared the performance
to a similar speed Single Pentium II. It's time for a new system, and I'm
considering the dual upgrade.   I've heard that the advantage of the dual
motherboard is in the ability to divide separate CPU intensive threads (like data
retrieval and opening workspaces) across the two chips.  Would this thread
splitting provide the ability to fix the data reception problem during loading and
possibly accommodate CPU intensive scans and data retrieval simultaneously? Could
this possibly give me the ability to run chartscanner while receiving real-time
quotes during trading hours?  Possibly the true speed gain with a dual board will
be seen in TS5 if they did indeed structure their threading properly.  If no one
knows, are there any good techs at Omega that could answer a question like this?

Feelin' the need for speed....
Robbie Clark - new in town