A Work In Progress

        Jeff Wrote:

    >>You will have to get version 5 (called Pro Suite) of Omega TS for use
>>with a DTN system.  It is still in beta testing, with a few things yet
>>to be resolved, but they are hoping to have a release sometime in Sept.
>>
>>One important thing to note about the marriage of the two products is
>>that it will definitely need a powerful pc to run.  The features of TS
>>and DTN will require AT LEAST 128 RAM and 300+ mhz processor (in some
>>beta tests, it pushes a Pentium II 300 mhz system to the max and has
>>shut down a P200 in some cases).  This of course depends on the number
>>of markets you wish to access.
>> (snip)

            The ProSuite Release 1 out now is not optimized for memory
usage, eventhough it's better than previous releases. I am testing with the
BMI and DTN feeds and this release is the first crack at DTN. A work in
progress and yes, the gag rule applies.

            BTW-WOW Daytrader Pro when it arrives will probably have some
CPU SLUG problems when it implements the overhead needed to compete with TS.

            -=-jimmy-=-