From: dcountach [mailto:countach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 1998 11:03 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: TS Copy Out error

I am having a problem Copying_Out the tick data.
My tick data file is 470MB.  I am copying out
about 60% of the portfolio, enough data to make
probably a 250MB file.

After two hours of processing, the server says

"Not enough disk space to compress d:\....."

There is ONE GIGABYTE of free space on this disk ! ! ! !
How much !@%#^!@# space does this program need for a 250MB file ? ? ?

This error also occurred when the disk had only 600MB free.
And yet this process worked on another machine with a similar
size data file.

Has anyone else seen and dealt with this errror?

Oh - process is done with the Off-line server.

Thanks

donc