Re: Syndroms...

>For our new readers, they may know that:

Here is what I would like to know? What amount of compensation does Omega
pay you to single handled stick your finger in the dike?   I would like to
know because it may be more lucrative for me to sell out and sing the
praises like you do rather than actually use the product to make a living by
trading.  Please have Bill contact so we can discuss a price before he has
to pay the settlement on the lawsuit he is involved in!   Also I know that
in the past Bill Cruz has sold the names of current clients and potential
clients to many others in this industry.  I recall form the old AOL days I
was accused of not owning a Omega product either, this was the furthest from
the truth.  I think you should know that when you show your hand like that.
It will only prove that you are indeed compensated by Omega to defend them.
Only someone with access to records would have insight.  Bad thing is Omega
cant even get their symbol universe correct how could they possibly get the
client details correct?  It is a shame that so many potentially bright
people are so f$$$$$ up that they cant see the brick wall they are headed
for.  Trading is no different, if Omega used its own product we wouldn't
have any problems that we didn't have an explanation for.  That about sums
it up.

X omega basher ( cant kick a dead horse and make it get up and walk) Mark
Brown

>The cost of freedom of speech  for us is sometimes too high, but better
than nothing.
Unfortunately.

-Pierre Orphelin